How to tell you have been bitten in the butt by reality...
- Your roommate tells you some guy slept in your house while you were on vacation.
- Your car leaves you stranded at the mall.
- Your best friend from High School calls and sets you up with a guy in other state.
- A friends EX is stalking her and you have to give intervention.
- You had to plan your own birthday party and cancel it at the last minute to deal with life.
All in all life is good and you decide even though you left for a while its good to be home and love. I would not have wanted to miss any of this. Besides everyone needs to feel loved and needed. I guess we don't see that when it is happening but when you look back it's there. Lastly, you know you lead a sad life when you have a two hour converstaion with the cable sales guy. But in the end every little bit counts! How else are you supposed to find Mr. Right? But that is a whole other subject and right now I am just settling for close encounters.