Here are some do's and dont's. As I am single and an avid people watcher I have noticed some things that just strike me as odd to say the least.
- Don't talk about your EX in front of your new "possible" - this is always a bad idea. The new one does not want to hear all the sordid details of your life with the EX and does not want to hear about how you still can't get over your EX.
- Don't result to violence - contrary to belief, violence of any kind does not result in a relationship. Yes this may have worked in the 3rd grade, but you're an adult now -- get over it. Now, there are places for this, but we are not talking about fetishes.
- Clothing (please handle with care) - I know everyone has their own sense of fashion, which normaly would not present a problem, but in my life I have seen pretty scary things. Whatever you wear, make sure you will be comfortable in any circumstance that can arise.
- Drinks - never ever trust a man to order drinks for you -- you don't have a clue as to what is in them. I have seen this yes, as scary as it can be... guard yourself and know what you are ordering.
- Food - if you are someplace you have no idea what is being served order chicken, you can never go wrong with that.
- Have fun - always have fun no matter what. Find something to laugh at, even if it's your date.
Keep in mind that all of these do's and dont's can be taken in from either perspective, male or female. Always be aware of your surroundings and enjoy each minute you can. The possiblities are endless and so are good dates.